Sun means summer, summer means holiday and holiday means beach, fun and relaxation. Oh, how much we all have been waiting for this season to come. School, work, chores... all of them are over while you relax on the beach. No more worries, no more stress. Don’t you wish that all your life would be a holiday?
Well, until that happens, let’s focus on the awesome holiday you will have this summer.
Pack your bathing suit, sunglasses, phone (how else could you send messages to the ones at home?) and your vacation mood because here we come! But now that you did that, let’s see where you should go to get the best of this summer. We found a lot of top beaches rankings but we made one especially for you.
Want to know which one suits you best? Our Kitty will guide you through these summer wonders. So either you live in Europe, Asia, America or Africa, Kitty’s message for you is: summer is here!
So, take a look and pick your next destination for your “wish you were here” messages.
1. Lanikai Beach, Kailua, Oahu, Hawaii
Have you ever dressed up your pet and made pictures of that funny, silly or sweet face of his? Well, if you haven’t, don’t judge the ones who do before you try it. And today is the perfect day to dress your dog, cat, rabbit or whichever is the pet that makes you smile in the morning. Today is National Dress Up Your Pet Day.
Each year, on January 14 people in USA dress up their pets with sweaters, booties and fashion accessories. The holiday was founded to celebrate pets and to support the pet fashion community as a fun way.
Clothes for pets were meant to keep them warm but nowadays, people dress them for fashion. You know what we’re talking about.
So chop-chop. Pick the outfit for your pet. And while you’re out there, can you tell us which is the best choice for our Zoobe bunny?
They say love goes through the stomach and that’s just another way of saying that we all love food. Scientifically, when we eat, serotonin (also known as the “happiness hormone”) is being released in our bodies, making us happier. At least for a short time. So why shouldn’t we love food as long as we love being happy?
In the last decade, people started acknowledging the importance of healthy food more and more and began paying attention not only to the food itself but to the aesthetic aspect as well. And once the social networks exploded, we got to see food pictures everywhere. Whether it’s on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest or tumblr, the food is splashing all over the place and our daily appetite goes higher whilst our demands get more fastidious.
Read more about Zoobe pets love food
To celebrate the premiere of "Keinohrhase und Zweiohrküken" on 26th of September across cinemas in Germany, Zoobe is giving away 5 fan packages full of the most amazing goodies from the movie! They include the stuffed Rabbit without ears and Two-eared chick, their official memo game, the cookies and some extra fun stuff. We also give away tickets to watch the movie. If you already have fallen in love with the newest Zoobe characters and you don't want to miss out the sweetest movie of this autumn, see here how to win our giveaway.
- Join the giveaway on Facebook: go to the Zoobe Facebook page, like this picture and leave us a comment telling us with whom would you like to share the package with. Is it your brother, your sister, your BFF or your kids? Tagging is allowed ;)
- Get the packages we giveaway on Twitter: create a Zoobe video with the Keinohrhase or the Zweiohrküken and share it on Twitter with the hashtag #Keinohrhase. And that's it! Each video tweeted counts ;)
- You want to win tickets for the movie? First you need to show your skills directing your own Zoobe movies with the Keinohrhase and the Zweiohrküken! Submit your videos with Keinohrhase or Zweiohrküken on Youtube. Create a video, upload it to YouTube and send us a tweet with the link to @ZoobeApp or an email to email@example.com
We give you 3 ways to participate and win: take all your chances to improve your probabilities to snap one of the prizes!Read more about Win a "Rabbit without ears and Two-eared chick" fan package!
Have you heard? The stars of "Keinohrhase und Zweiohrküken", the animation movie of this season in Germany, are joining Zoobe! In a story of friendship that will melt your hearts, the Rabbit without ears and the two-eared chick team up to achieve their dreams together. But apart from their adventures in the big screen, you can take them with you everywhere you go and have them deliver your sweetest messages for friends and family.Read more about Keinohrhase & Zweiohrküken join Zoobe!
They're here! The Zoobe Pets Holidays Edition just arrived to make your summer holidays even better! Sunbathing at the beach? Show off a bit with your friends! A nasty bite? Take off your anger in a couple of seconds! You forgot the sun cream in the hotel and got someone all sunburnt? Apologise in style!
Take a dive with the little Bear or rock a bikini like a star with the cute Bunny and Cat ;) You still don't have the Zoobe Pets? Get the App here! Read more about Hot & New: the Holiday Pets are here!
Oooooops, the Zoobe Bunny is in big trouble! Have you ever been in such an embarrassing situation? Tell us all about it in a comment below for the chance to win the Zoobe Monsters T-shirt: it is the official sweater to play together with the Zoobe Team aka the Zoobe Monsters and comes with one of the cutest pets ever ;)
So do it now: leave us a comment with the hardest time for you to say sorry, the best moment wins! Read more about Saying sorry with Zoobe
- Full German version of both apps for German users - just update the apps in the App Store and it will all show in German! More languages will come soon, we promise :)
- Now the audio file will stay after a video is created, so you can go back, choose a different picture or pitch level for your voice message and create a new video using the same voice recording.
- You can also check your recorded voice with different pitch factors after the recording & before creating a video message. Just slide up and down the pitch level to preview the sound effects. Ah, now the slider let's you select the exact pitch you need :)
- We improved the Share on Facebook dialogue that appears when you want to share your videos with your friends. You can now add a location and select the list of friends that you want to see the video.
- Now you can see your videos in landscape mode if you turn the iPhone horizontally.
Apart from that, our awesome iOS developer team also fixed some bugs you hunted and the Graphic magicians of Zoobe got some very cute new screenshots for the App Store! Do you have suggestions about what we should improve next? Well, let us know NOW, we'd love to hear your opinions on how to make Zoobe even more fun: e-mail us or send us a Zoobe ;) Read more about The Zoobe Apps are now in German!
Pet lovers know we don’t need a day to celebrate our pets because we love them every day. Just as we don’t need Valentine’s Day to love someone, but you have to admit sometimes there’s no harm in having a reminder for this.
Love Your Pet Day takes place on February 20th each year and it seems to emphasize the love we have for our pets. If you neglected your pet, here’s your chance to give it extra attention, let it sleep alongside you or give it a special treat.
Either it is a dog, a cat, a Guinea Pig, a hamster or a bunny, we bet we can amaze you with the newest Zoobe pet: a dinosaur – Tyranni. Here’s his message to you:
Which are the reasons you love pets? Here are ours:
1. They are funny
2. They are sooo cute (when they want)
Source: Lol Cute Animals
3. Probably one friend that loves you unconditionally
Source: We Heart It
4. They got you hooked up from the first second
5. They know how to ask in a way you can’t refuse
Source: We Heart It
6. You can always count on them if you didn’t hear your alarm
7. They always make friends really fast
8. They can help you make new friends … or more
9. They can still surprise you
10. They’re like a cheap therapist
11. Exactly what the doctor prescribes
If you love your pet, send us a Zoobe message with it and let the whole world know how special it is for you. You know it deserves to be famous.
Have you ever heard of “Have a party with a bear” Day? No, we are not kidding. This is an actual holiday. But we can understand it. When we don’t have a reason to party, we invent one, right? This is how the “Have a party with a bear” Day probably appeared. If you don’t have a bear around you, don’t worry. We have the perfect one for you.
Every year, “Have a party with your bear” Day is celebrated on November 16th . And this year is even better cause the holiday is on a Saturday. That means we can party all day and all night long. But the details of this celebration are a little blurry since this holiday does not specify the type of bear you should have a party with. This could mean a stuffed toy bear, a stuffed museum bear, or even a real bear.
It’s good that Zoobe bear is here to help you have the best “Have a party with your bear” Day ever. Teddy bears are for kids, museum bears don’t know how to have fun and real bears… well, they’re just mean and don’t speak. They just say roaaar. So you got yourself the best bear you could get on this occasion.
Additionally you can always invite some friends to join the party, but the bear is a must.
So grab your phone, get ready to take pictures and add the Zoobe bear in the frame. You can even dress him up with one of the 4 outfits, put him on the happy or dancing mood and get the party started.
The Zoobe bear has a message for you and it seems he already made a plan for the special day.